After completion of the necessary information on the application form and submission, an applicant is expected to receive a notification of whether his application was successful or not six to eight weeks after the deadline for application. However, suppose an applicant doesn’t receive any message about his application to be admitted to Durban University Technology (DUT). In that case, they still have an alternative by checking his application status.
How To Track Your DUT Application Status?
The process for checking one’s application status is very simple. All you have to do is to follow the necessary steps below:
Step 1: Visit the Durban University Technology (DUT) website using the link
Step 2: Enter the required PIN, ID number, passport number or CAO number and submit it by clicking on the submit button. This will enable you to login.
A successful applicant should proceed to the University admission portal to check further information sent and accept or reject the course given. However, if one is finding difficulties logging in to the portal to check his or her application status, one can visit the self-service help documentation for assistance.
Who Is Eligible To Apply At DUT?
Those who can apply for Durban University of Technology (DUT) are;
• First-time Durban University of Technology (DUT) applicants.
•Applicants who previously applied but were rejected or were given admission but failed to register
•Durban University of Technology (DUT) students changing their course of study
How Do You Apply For Durban University of Technology (DUT)?
You must apply first before you are able to proceed later to check your application status.
An application form has been made available on the school’s portal. You would have to access the Durban University of Technology DUT online portal.
Visit the website using the link below;
How Much Fee Is Paid For DUT Application?
South African citizens and R300 must pay a non-refundable fee of R250 for foreign applicants into the Durban University of Technology (DUT) bank account.
What Are The Required Supported Documents Needed For DUT Application?
It is important to provide the necessary documents when applying for admission at Durban University of Technology (DUT).
The following will be needed during the application;
- An approved duplicate or copy of the green bar code ID
- A receipt or proof of the application fee
- A copy of their final grade results is required during application.
- A personal email address
- certified copy of South African ID
- Passport number if the applicant is a foreigner
What Are The Programmes Offered At DUT?
The provision of these documents by the applicants is not the end of the application. The available programmes offered are very important for my studies and career in the future. An applicant has to know whether he’s applying for a higher certificate programme, Diploma programme or Bachelor’s degree programme. They have to check the courses read in the institution. This aids in choosing which course best fits for studying. The final results of the applicants will also show if the applicants meet the minimum requirements or the pass mark for a course in the institution.
What Are The Important Notices You Should Know When Applying For DUT?
You should take note of the following when applying;
- Applying for admission at Durban University Technology (DUT) does not guarantee automatic success, even though you can meet all the requirements needed for admission.
- A certified copy of paid application fee in PDF form must be uploaded together with other supporting documents when submitting your application online.
- An applicant must apply within the stipulated date and not after the deadline.
- Durban University of Technology (DUT) application is strictly done online.